Tuesday 24 July 2012

cake


hadiah bestday dr sifu....aummmm

vanilla cake with edible image

request from my niece for his birthday...blue angry bird

random blue theme

random green theme

beige....ummm...sort of...hehehe

choc+vanilla cake with fresh cream



the interior....

with stroberi topping

lg tema biru...aummm

black forest cake for my hubby....

coffee cake with butter cream frosting and blueberry filling 

vanilla cake with simple buttercream frosting

special for my hubby nephew

special for my beloved mother in law.....

special request ordered by kak chomah....thanks

choc moist with chocolate ganache


butter cheesecake with berry topping


red velvet rescue rangers.....hihihi

happy birthday zara


choc cake with fresh cream n choc ganache


happy birthday abg champ...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cooking is my hobby....now..baking is my priority...try some...you'll crave for more...:)))